Steople NSW is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic business lead to manage and grow a team of psychologists and organisational development specialists in the Sydney and broader NSW market. The Head of Steople NSW Consulting (Organisational Development) will be accountable for and take ownership of the performance, profitability, culture and engagement of Steople NSW and alignment with the Steople Group.
You may currently be working in a similar organisational psychology or organisational development role at a larger organisation and looking for more autonomy, flexibility and creativity, or you may have strong business development and delivery skills and you want to broaden out into a leadership role. You may also be running your own small org psych or OD consultancy and wish to join a growing global business.
The primary objective of the role in the initial growth stage of the NSW business is to drive business development into the growing Sydney and NSW market, with a strong emphasis also on key account management and delivery of first-class client solutions. You will be an experienced leader who is keen to learn and work with a broad range of internal specialists and a diverse client base.
This role provides a wonderful opportunity to establish, manage and grow client relationships, deliver high quality consulting services and fit right into our strong culture. As a successful candidate, you will have an opportunity to:
- Build and lead a team of highly capable specialists in the delivery of quality services to a diverse client base including regularly coaching, developing and supporting staff to be successful and reach their potential
- Lead business development in NSW and work collaboratively with all consultants to ensure they meet and exceed their revenue targets
- Develop the Sydney marketing and branding strategy and oversee all marketing events and activity for the Sydney business, and help drive up Steople’s brand and presence in the NSW market and ensure alignment with the overall Group strategy
- Make a real difference to clients through your contribution to our constantly developing and improving science-based, pragmatic client solutions.
- Be accountable for the financial performance and profitability of the NSW business, set annual budgets and targets for each consultant and create efficient and effective processes and systems to enhance business performance
- Learn and develop your individual capability across all Steople service offerings
- Be part of a highly collaborative, capable and supportive larger global team
- Enjoy a flexible, progressive work culture that strikes the right balance between performance, accountability and wellbeing